Megan is 9 months today. Wow! Time flies. She is becoming more and more like a little toddler. She is such a cutie. We love her to death!
Updates on the little girl:
- Real crawling is now the norm. And she is getting faster everyday I swear!
- She stands up to things like a pro. She will let go and stand for a bit (maybe 20 seconds) and when she has her hand on something to help her balance it usually isn't doing much.
- She loves being outside! Loves loves loves it. But she is such a handful outside. She wants to touch and eat everything. In fact she ate a huge spider web a few weeks ago. So gross!
- She has mastered her little pincers. She loves eating bread and cheerios and anything else we'll give her by herself in the high chair.
- She has 4 teeth now. But not the 4 you'd expect. The 2 middle bottom teeth (normal) and the 2 outside incisors on top (strange...). I wonder when the top middle teeth will decide to come in...
- She loves dogs! Grandma and Grandpa Clayson have one and now Jamie and Dwight and she is crazy about them. Watch out dogs because Megan is coming to get you!
- She follows her cousin Nathaniel around everywhere whenever he's around. And sometimes Nathaniel is a little cutie and crawls around with her. So fun!
- She is finally starting to sleep well again. Hopefully we have a break in the teething action so this continues. Teething and sleeping don't go together in Megan's book!
Her 9 Month Stats:
Height: 28.43 inches -> 76th percentile
Weight: 19 lbs 6.5 oz -> 58th percentile
Head Circ.: 43 cm -> 20th percentile