Love the giggles.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Holy cow. Miss Megan turned 18 months old this month. She is growing up so fast. We love her to death. She's such a goof and is always making us laugh.
She is a total outside girl. Especially at Grandma and Grandpa Clayson's house. Since we live in a basement we don't have a door to the outside, but at Grandma's she can just walk right out. She loves it and loves their sandbox.
Peanut butter and honey sandwiches are definitely her favorite lunch. Although she'll eat most anything most days. And she loves eating. I never have to worry she'll starve! :)
At the Treehouse Museum in Ogden.
She loves loves loves daddy lately. She gets really excited when she sees something that's his while he's gone at work.
She used to call both Patrick and I mom, but now she calls us both dad.
If you look real close you can see a little tiny ponytail in her hair. She HATES having anything in her hair. Just like her mom.
One of her favorite places to be is our bed. She likes having the pillows stacked on her. And she loves playing tent on the bed ("nent" as she calls it). She will sit under our blankets for hours.
Easter egg hunt at Grandma's.
Other things to remember about the Megs....
- She is slowly adding more words to her vocabulary. But her pronunciation is terrible, so most of the time I have no clue what she's saying. It has to be way in context or I have to ask her over and over again what she's saying. Some of her favorite words are more (said "mo" with a sad tone), tent ("nent"), trash, please ("pah"), dog or pup, and go. And the one phrase she uses is "want some more."
- Lately she has been afraid of spiders and bugs. She will scream "bu" until I come take care of it.
- She is awful at the grocery store. Now I totally understand why the YW leader I served with in Provo went grocery shopping at 5:30 a.m. before anyone was awake. If I have 3 of her to go grocery shopping with I'll go crazy.
- She is still tall (90th), still has a small head (22nd), and is a bit heavier than average (65th).
- She has gone to nursery twice and done great. Keep it up Megan! Nursery leaders say she is a cute observer and watches the other kids more than she plays. Probably a trait she got from her mom.