Little miss Abigail is one month old. Gosh it went fast. I'm sure I thought it was fast with Megan, but it is definitely going faster the second time.
Abby is such a chill baby. So chill in every way. After one month I would predict she will be less of a spit fire than Megan, but it's only been one month and a fast first month, so who knows. I am probably way off.
Megan LOVES her little sister. She wasn't too sure the first week or two, but now all I hear every morning is "Mom, can Abby lay by me?" "Mom, can we give Abby a bath?" "Mom, can I get a same time diaper change with Abby?" And etc. And Abby likes Megan too. She has given Megan more smiles than anyone else.
Some facts about the babe:
- Like her sister, she has very long fingers and toes. Freakishly long.
- She looks a lot like newborn Megan with a different face shape, but I think she is morphing and looks less and less like her everyday. Although you can still tell they're sisters. Patrick still thinks they look the same.
- When she is awake her eyes are always open very, very wide. Patrick and I think she's looking around saying "Why did you people bring me here!?"
- She is a cuddly babe, but always really really fidgety.
- She doesn't like our dog thus far. If Mo sniffs her or licks her or gets too close in any way she cries. She seems a little like a drama queen already.
- Her umbilical cord fell off at a week old.
- I feel like she's pretty strong if I hold her upright, but she does absolutely nothing but fall asleep during tummy time.
- And her 2 week stats. She has a tiny little head, just like her sister.
- Length: 20" -> 40th percentile
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz -> 27th percentile
- Head Circ: 34.5 cm -> 16th percentile