Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Good things going on...
  1. Girl scout cookies currently reside in the cupboard of the Frost home. Although it is unfortunate that there are so few cookies in every box...they are just too good.
  2. We are going camping in a few weekends. The best!
  3. I am done with my two tests for the week. Such a relief.
  4. The car is clean!!! We haven't vacuumed the car all winter and I just can't tell you how good it feels to get inside a clean car.
  5. Our sunbeam class is the absolute cutest and I love being with them every Sunday.
  6. School is winding down. Although stressful, I just can't wait for summer.
  7. We finally got our federal income tax refund. I can't tell you how much better our bank account looks with that money in it!
This list isn't really for anyone but me. But enjoy if you read it...and be jealous of the girl scout cookies. :)

No comments: