- Girl scout cookies currently reside in the cupboard of the Frost home. Although it is unfortunate that there are so few cookies in every box...they are just too good.
- We are going camping in a few weekends. The best!
- I am done with my two tests for the week. Such a relief.
- The car is clean!!! We haven't vacuumed the car all winter and I just can't tell you how good it feels to get inside a clean car.
- Our sunbeam class is the absolute cutest and I love being with them every Sunday.
- School is winding down. Although stressful, I just can't wait for summer.
- We finally got our federal income tax refund. I can't tell you how much better our bank account looks with that money in it!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Oh Happy Day!
Good things going on...
Posted by Alisha Frost