Friday, March 26, 2010

Up and Coming

So I don't think I've written on this thing since before Christmas! Pathetic really... But I'm back! :)

Patrick and I are really excited about this next month. We are lucky enough to get to go on 2 vacations! Love it. We are going to California to visit Patrick's brother Corbin next weekend and we are going to NYC at the end of the month. Needless to say, I am definitely a lot less motivated about doing school work than I should be.

Well that's all I have to say for now, but maybe I'll get back into the swing of this blog thing soon.

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Ok- I am so glad that you posted!!! Aren't you about to graduate??? I am so excited that you guys are going to CA and NY. How long will you be in NY and what are you doing there? We want to have you over for dinner and games. Let me know what your schedule is like.