Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Graduation!

Though Patrick has been done with school and classes since December, his graduation ceremony was in May.  I am a little slow with this post because I had a baby shortly after his graduation and I have been waiting for pictures from the graduation from family since I was the worst wife ever and left the camera in the car.  But I think I'll just post it and add more pictures for myself when I get them!

Megan and I couldn't be prouder.  I don't like being mushy and lovey on the internet, but the 2.5 years Patrick was in school definitely reminded me why I married him.  You know you have a good one when he's willing to work full-time and go to school at night to improve your family's future.  The poor guy didn't see an awake Megan 3 out of the 7 days of the week for her first 2 years of her life, but he was a trooper and I am more than grateful.

Here are the few pictures we do have.




No comments: