So I really want to do a monthly update for the first year. I did it with Megan and I liked looking back to see how much they grow and change every month. But I have certainly fallen behind with Abby. I last did it at one month. Ha! So I'm going to try to do a catch up. Here's Abby at 2 months.
As you can tell from this picture Megan loves her baby sister and wants Abby to do everything with her.
She started smiling this month. What a doll.
Abby was blessed the first Sunday in July. She was lucky enough to have all her aunts and uncles around on her blessing day. She wore the same dress Megan wore which is the same dress I wore.
- She is a great nighttime sleeper, but she has yet to take a nap in her own bed. She is a cat napper.
- 2 Month Stats:
- Length: 22.64 inches (62nd percentile)
- Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz (83rd percentile)
- Head Circ.: 37.2 cm (13th percentile)
- In keeping with the Megan tradition, she has a tiny head.