Monday, February 23, 2009

Vacation Please

For the past few days I have been wanting so badly to go on a trip. It's very strange for me because I am usually such a homebody, but I just want to go somewhere with my husband. Hopefully we'll get to go somewhere this summer! We're shooting for Disneyland, but we'll see how things turn out.

The one vacation I have been on with my husband is our honeymoon. It was so much fun. So to get rid of my vacation needing blues, I've decided to post a few of my favorite pics from our day in Zion National Park.


Weeping Rock


I can't remember what this place is called...


The beginning of our trek through the narrows.


An awesome picture Patrick took of a waterfall in the narrows.


His bum got a little wet after taking the picture. Oops!!!

No comments: