Saturday, November 20, 2010
Don't be too jealous...but Patrick and I saw the Harry Potter movie this weekend. We loved it! Of course, we are loyal Harry Potter fans, so we knew we'd like it.
Other things going on in our lives:
- Patrick is still working at Holt Elementary and taking classes at the U
- I just took one of the parts of the CPA exam and I find out if I passed in December (cross your fingers!)
- Thanksgiving next week with the Frost's and Corbin will be here!
- Patrick is excited that basketball season is starting...Jazz and BYU
- Megan is starting to smile and really trying to coo, but having a hard time getting it down
Here's a video of Megan stretching and smiling. It's more for me and grandma than anyone else... :)
Posted by Alisha Frost