Megan is 10 months now. She is a mover and a shaker. Her worst enemy is sitting still. :)
Her accomplishments for the month:
- She stands like a pro. She can stand on her own for longer and longer everyday. She can also stand up without using a couch or the like. She can just stand from sitting.
- She loves walking with things. But she can't do it on her own yet. She's taken a step or two on her own, but nothing consistent.
- She loves clapping.
- She grinds her teeth. Yuck. She has 6 of them. 4 on top and 2 on bottom.
- She sleeps less lately. Shorter naps and waking up earlier in the morning.
- She loves playing with cars and trucks. Basically anything she can push around.
- She says mama and I think she actually knows what it means. She is more mama clingy than I'd like.
- Trip to St. George with Frost cousins.
- Opens drawers and cupboards.