Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend

This past weekend was event filled for Pat and I. Patrick was able to get off work early on Friday so we decided to go to a Bees game in Salt Lake. It was super fun. Unfortunately the Bees lost, but we still had fun anyway. Patrick caught a shirt at the game (which he was oh so proud of) and the weather was perfect. Here are some pics from the game.



On Saturday, Patrick and I went swimming (thanks Patrick!) which was fun for me. I got to try out the new goggles I got for Mother's Day. I know I'm not a mom, but Pat was nice enough to get me new goggles anyway. On Saturday night we had a bunch of our old roomies over for dinner and games. Patrick wanted to make chicken like they have at Cafe Rio. I was oh so nervous because I'd never made it before and I hate cooking food for the first time when other people are going to be eating it as well, but it turned out pretty well. We had fun with everyone and were glad our good old friends would come hang out with the lame married people.

On Sunday we went up to Draper to celebrate Patrick's grandma's 95th birthday. I should've taken the camera so we could've gotten a picture with the birthday girl, but I didn't think about it. Grandma Williams is so fun and doing very well for a 95 year old. Happy Birthday Grandma!

No comments: