Monday, May 18, 2009

My New Project...

So, a week or so ago I had this dream. It wasn't really a nightmare, but for some reason it has been haunting me and I just want to do everything I can to make sure it doesn't come true. It's so silly.

In my dream, I worked everyday in my yard. I worked as hard as I could, but for some reason I couldn't ever get any flowers to grow and my yard was horribly ugly. I was super upset and so I called my mom (in my dream) and she told me, "Sorry Alisha, some people just can't grow flowers." Such a silly dream, I know, but for some reason it keeps bugging me.

My mom gave me a pot of 3 flowers and for the past week I have been working hard to keep them alive and beautiful so my dream doesn't become a reality. Here is a picture of my flowers. I think I am doing well so far. They seem to be healthy and happy. Keep growing little guys!

No comments: